The PPWMD was created in 1976 by the Florida State Legislature and operates as a special district to manage the primary stormwater drainage system for a portion of central Pinellas County. (See Location map)
The PPWMD is divided into five drainage basins with a primary channel draining each basin. The jurisdiction limits include parts of the City of Pinellas Park and unincorporated Pinellas County. The PPWMD is responsible for the management of the primary drainage systems within its jurisdictional boundaries. The Secondary systems fall under the jurisdiction of the City of Pinellas Park and Pinellas County.
Approved Meeting Minutes
- May 20, 2021 - Board Meeting
- March 18, 2021 - Board Meeting
- November 19, 2020 - Board Meeting
- September 17, 2020 - Board Meeting
- March 19, 2020 - Revised Agenda Packet