Pinellas Park Water Management District Board of Directors
Charles L. Tingler
Chairman since November 2006
Charles Tingler was appointed to the Board of Directors by the City Council, City of Pinellas Park in January 1995 and became Chairman of the Present Board in November of 2006. He is also involved with the Equestrian Community of Pinellas Park and the City Government.
Ed Taylor — Vice Chairman since December 2006
Ed Taylor was elected to the Pinellas Park City Council in March 1998 and was re-elected in 2002 and 2006. He represents our city as a member of the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council (TBRPC), the Pinellas Park Angel Fund and the Pinellas Park Water Management District (PPWMD).
Michael S. Farrell
Michael S. Farrell — Treasurer since October 1986
Michael Farrell was appointed to the Board of Directors by Pinellas County in October 1986. He is a member of Tampa Bay Builders Association and National Association of Realtors, an active member of the Kiwanis Club of Pinellas Park and Garden Crest Presbyterian Church.
Past Board Members
- Loyd Tingler Nov. 1975 to Nov. 1987
- Mike Maiers Nov. 1975 to Nov. 1984
- Paul Teller Nov. 1975 to Nov. 1977
- Cecil W. Bradbury Oct. 1977 to Mar. 1978
- Andrew Boisvert Mar. 1978 to Oct. 1986
- Richard O. Fraze Nov. 1984 to Oct. 2006
- William Gingras Nov. 1987 to Oct. 1995
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I have to pay taxes to the Pinellas Park Water Management District, when I do not live in the city of Pinellas Park?
- How do I get my water or sewer turned on or off?
- Who maintains major canals?
- How often does the Pinellas Park Water Management District mow the ditches?