Pinellas Park Water Management District Resources and Meeting Information
P.P.W.M.D Resources & Info
Fiscal Year 2019 - 2020
All Regular Authority Meetings are held on the third Thursday of every other month at 5:30 P.M., at the District office located at 6460 35th Street N., Pinellas Park, Florida 33781-6221. Any changes or additions to the following schedule will be duly advertised in a general circulation newspaper, distributed to local authorities and posted at the District office.
- November 21, 2019
- January 16, 2020
- March 19, 2020
- May 21, 2020
- July 16, 2020
- September 17, 2020
Any person requiring special accommodations at this meeting because of a disability or physical impairment should contact Randal Roberts at the Pinellas Park Water Management District 48 hours in advance of the meeting at (727) 528-8022 or by email at email@example.com.
According to Section 286.0105 of the Florida Statutes, any person desiring to appeal any decision made by the Pinellas Park Water Management District with respect to any matter considered at this meeting will need a record of the proceedings, and for such purpose may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
- City of Pinellas Park
- Pinellas County
- Fema Issued Flood Maps
- State of Florida Auditor General
- Florida Department of Financial Services
LABORER- Stormwater Drainage Channel Maint.
- HS Diploma /GED
- Drug Free Workplace, EOE.
- Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at 6460 35th St. N, Pinellas Park FL
Only applicants with FL Class "B" Driver Lic. apply
Applications may be sent to 6460 35th Street North, Pinellas Park, FL 33781-6221. All applications are kept on file for six (6) months and reviewed when an opening becomes available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I have to pay taxes to the Pinellas Park Water Management District, when I do not live in the city of Pinellas Park?
- How do I get my water or sewer turned on or off?
- Who maintains major canals?
- How often does the Pinellas Park Water Management District mow the ditches?